Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week Six

For this week's session, we did some fun class exercise. We instructed to draw three technical flats with given reference.


 This is the first exercise, I had to draw a shirt with Single Breasted Buttons, collars and sleeves are based on my own preferences. Therefore, I decided to draw a Mandarin Collar with Three-quarter Sleeves.



 The second exercise, I had to draw a shirt with Concealed Buttons, Pointed Collar, Slightly Forward Shoulder Seam, Front Chest Pocket, Back Yoke with Tucks and Shaped hem at the back of the shirt.



The last exercise, I had to draw a shirt with Deep Raglan Sleeves, Front  Low-waist Seam, Lower Front Patch Pockets, Centre Back Seam (Top Stitched, No Yoke), Back Low-waist Seam (Top Stitched), Shaped Hem at the back of the shirt (Top Stitched).

My conclusion for this session, I learned to add in my own personal preferences to garment designs not only base on the tasks given but also base on my own style. Also I learnt to create different styles in a short period of time, and make the lesson more efficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment